The largest VFX confluence in India, VFX Summit brings together global VFX advancements in one gathering. Currently, in its fifth iteration, VFX Summit is one of the first VFX Conclaves in South Asia. Through interactive sessions, workshops, the largest B2B expo, and exclusive networking sessions, it helps artists learn from industry veterans, and meet, share, and connect with investors.
Here are a few highlights of the events:
- The content is curated on pre-visualization using Unreal Engine for VFX feature films, series, and commercials which is extremely helpful to save time, money, and resources during film production.
- Virtual production processes and technology are the future of film shooting and filmmaking. The speakers and industry partners are experts in this technology and they are to showcase cost-effective and time-saving film production processes and techniques.
- Participants can meet studios that provide quality VFX services for their films. The B2B expo is one of the most awaited technology symposiums in Asia. More connections with studios facilitate more feasibility with outsourcing. More than 50+ studios across India are participating in the event.
- Technicians who worked on prestigious projects like RRR, Dune, Minnal Murali, and Beast will present the making and technology demonstrations at the summit.
- The summit has a unique career connect on 5 November, tailored for students and aspiring VFX technicians. For startups and businesses, the largest B2B conclave acts as a bridge between mentors and venture capitalists, whose insights and potential partnership shall raise the ranks of founders.
- Prominent industry players like Rotomaker, HaloHues, ARK, Foundry, PhantomFX, STPI, NYVFXWAALA, Knack Studios, Greater Victoria, Monolith, and Galore Systems are collaborating with the summit as sponsors and industry partners.