Kidscreen Summit is renowned as the kids’ entertainment industry’s most important annual event. In 2020, the last in-person Summit welcomed more than 2,200 attendees from 50-plus countries. Top executives attend regularly to take advantage of the year’s best business networking and to engage in critical dialogue on issues that affect the industry.
New to the Summit. Here’s a great overview report designed to help you understand the event and see how attending can help you achieve your goals.
- Build your business by networking with potential partners in all sectors.
- Discover new talent and recharge existing relationships.
- Recognize and understand current market needs, opportunities, and challenges.
- Engage in critical dialogue on issues that affect the industry.
- Rejuvenate your creativity and passion.
- You’ll make new connections, share ideas that drive your business forward, discover the latest trends, AND have fun doing it!
- TV Programming, Acquisitions & Development Executives
- Producers & Creators
- Licensors & Licensees
- Digital Media Content Creators & Distributors
- Check out the Kidscreen Summit 2020 delegate list to see who was at the last live event
Registration Kidscreen Summit 2023