Great opportunity Calling all Freshers! Internship Opportunity! Phantom FX is hiring Interns in Chennai!
What we are looking For: A VFX Intern (currently enrolled in a VFX/Computer Animation program or recently graduated from a VFX/Computer Animation program) who can help with our upcoming projects.
Tasks are diverse (Animation, Modelling, Texturing, Rigging, Lighting, Compositing, FX, Roto, Paint, Match move, etc.)
Duration of Internship: 6 months.
What You Get:
- Hands-on experience
- The intern will get an insight into every department/technology and project flow in the industry.
- You will be working in a professional environment.
- The intern will have Interaction with Industry professionals.
- You will get a chance to work on exciting projects in a supporting role.
- There will be a possibility to secure a permanent position towards the end of the Internship based on your performance.
- Knowledge of VFX & ability to learn new things as required from projects.
- Proactive and smart attitude.
- Analytical thinking.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Diploma holders in VFX / 3D animation.
- Must have excellent communication, both written and verbal.
More Phantom FX Updates
PhantomFX is one of the fast-growing VFX Studios in India, offering creative VFX services to production houses across the globe.
PhantomFX has branches in Chennai and Mumbai with administrative offices in Los Angeles, Vancouver, and Dubai. PhantomFX provides VFX support to films, commercials, and independent movies. PhantomFX’s robust pipeline helps filmmakers bring life to their passion projects, and the team works efficiently to produce the industry’s best quality of work.
In 2011, Bejoy established PhantomFX with just a 4 person team and has now grown to a prolific studio of over 500 employees in Chennai and Mumbai. PhantomFX is expanding its territories by setting up administrative offices in the United States, Canada, and Dubai.
PhantomFX’s CEO, Bejoy, has more than 200 domestic and international feature films under his belt. He has been in charge of visual effects for projects “Beast”, “Vikram” “The Little Mermaid,” “Vishwaroopam 2”, “Indru Netru Naalai,” and “Seema Raja.” Bejoy was elected as a board manager for VES’ India section in May 2017. He continues to concentrate on providing unparalleled visual effects support to PhantomFX’s numerous clients and production partners.