Event date: November 2-5, 2019
Located in Germany this two-day gathering is a high-profile event in our business sector since 2009. International and national luminaries of the film- and postproduction industry give lectures on their current projects & technologies and a deep view into their work.
Animation, visual effects, visualization, design, VR & AR, game design, business, project management & technology
Here is a selection of planned sessions during the animago 2019. All lectures will be in the English language.
- Art directing Pyro – The Houdini combustion model demystified
- Introduction to Deep Learning for VFX
- Game of Thrones: The extraordinary visual effects of the final season
- MPC Film present animating The Lion King
- Visual Effects Society Panel – The State of the German VFX Industry
Here is a selection of speakers during the animago 2019. All lectures will be in English language
- Josh Beveridge Animation Supervisor Sony Pictures Imageworks, USA
- Carlo Carfora Senior 3D Artist The Mill, United Kingdom
- Arslan Elver Animation Supervisor Framestore, United Kingdom
- Mohsen Mousavi VFX Supervisor Scanline VFX, Canada